When I started this blog, just 6 months ago, I would have
been happy for 20 people to have read what I had written. I saw it
as a chance to write down some thoughts and learn more in the
process. I looked at what I would like to read about and tried to use facts and figures to back up what I was saying as and where possible, maybe giving a view-point of Spanish football that was a little different to the mass media. Having had a little under 4000 people look at my blog means that it has been more than worthwhile and with that starting point I aim to provide more
pieces with better quality. Which leads me to 2011 and my plans for my writing for the year:
* Post more frequently on this site – More of the same and more of something a little different, important to show La Liga as a whole and not just the big 2.
* Make this site more professional – A look at making the website look better: twitter feeds, links to other top writers and just overall better with more visitors viewing regularly.
* Continue to Blog for Forza Futbol -I currently write twice a month for this Spanish Football site having kindly been asked in November. If you haven’t seen it then go to their website for my content and others views on La Liga.
* Guest Posts for other websites – I have been asked to write for a number of other sites and as and when I get the time to I will do just that. If you would like me to write for your blog or site on a Spanish related theme then just ask however big or small, if I have the time then I will certainly try.
* Guest Posts on this site – Likewise if you’re a writer/blogger with something to say in the Spanish Football world then feel free to contact me by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with ideas, posts. If you’re a fan of another league but have Spanish players at your team or in your league posts on their progress would be appreciated.
* Tactical Analysis – I’m no Jonathan Wilson but I do observe the game in a tactical way and whilst reading up on it via books I aim to write a few tactical match up’s maybe ones that are not often shown to illustrate the differences across the league.
* Pay as you Play – La Liga style – With the kind blessing of author Paul Tomkins I have been told I can attempt to try to use his formula to illustrate the financial differences between sides in La Liga in a fair way. As I will be doing my own research this may take some time and may possibly be a non-starter but there’s no harm in trying is there ?